Los Angeles Attractions
Los Angeles Attractions is the ultimate guidebook to one of the world's most glamorous and exciting cities. The definitive resource for visitors and residents alike, it describes both world-famous as well as hidden landmarks, many of them listed nowhere else. It is the only complete guide where readers can find detailed information and all the hard-to-find facts in one place. Inside you will find:
* world-renowned architecture, from Frank Lloyd Wright's classic Ennis House to Frank Gehry's cutting-edge Walt Disney Concert Hall
* museums, galleries and live music venues, along with in-depth arts and cultural coverage
* legendary film studios and Hollywood historic landmarks
* movie stars' homes -- Marilyn Monroe, Brad Pitt, Sharon Stone, Tom Cruise
* the graves of your favorite stars -- Rudolph Valentino, Jean Harlow, Humphrey Bogart, Natalie Wood, Marilyn Monroe and many more
* filming locations of Hollywood's classic movies -- from The Gold Rush and Sunset Boulevard, to Terminator and Forrest Gump
* best beaches to catch a perfect wave
* extensive listings of hotels, restaurants, bars, clubs and cinemas, complete with detailed practical information.
More than 1,000 descriptive entries, 40 easy-to-read maps and over 1,700 photographs, many taken specifically for this book, make Los Angeles Attractions the most comprehensive guide to the city ever published.